What Do You Think About That
I’m always being told what to think, but no one asks what I think!
It can be frustrating for students when they don’t have enough time for discussion. Sharing their thoughts with others can help them form their personal opinions. In this series, Mister Brown shares a variety of quotes and ideas, and middle and high school students can discuss their thoughts about a variety of topics including:
· Should I trade what I want most for what I want now?
· What do I want in the future?
· Should I do something just because I can?
· Is it more important for me to talk or to listen?
· What parts of my life do I need to protect?
· Is it better to forgive or to get revenge?
· What does it mean to have a good life, and how do I get one?
· Does the situation I’m in now mean I can’t succeed?
· How do the words I speak affect others?
With every topic, Mister Brown encourages open discussion with the question: “What Do You Think About That?”
From | The Midwest and now lives in Northern California.
Likes | Playing games, learning new things, pizza with way too many toppings.
Hates | Mosquitos and the smell of nail polish.
Plays | Basketball and is the proud reigning tetherball champ at several local elementary schools.
Goals | To make a difference, choose well, and to beat his wife at dominoes.