I know I said I would, but now I don’t really feel like it…
Choices are the puzzle pieces of life, but sometimes it’s not enough to just choose. Good choices must be followed through, even if it’s difficult. In this series, Mister Brown teaches elementary students:
· When you choose to do something, you should do it
· When you choose not to do something, you shouldn’t do it
· How to be a committed and responsible person
· How to think critically about what to do and what not to do
· How to calm down to avoid doing things you chose not to do
Using these tools, students can Choose to Get a Win!
From | The Midwest and now lives in Northern California.
Likes | Playing games, learning new things, pizza with way too many toppings.
Hates | Mosquitos and the smell of nail polish.
Plays | Basketball and is the proud reigning tetherball champ at several local elementary schools.
Goals | To make a difference, choose well, and to beat his wife at dominoes.