I Am Responsible for Me
I know I didn’t do what you asked me to, but it’s not my fault!
Everyone has responsibilities, whether at home, at school or in the community. We have a duty to do what we should do when we should do it. When this doesn’t happen, how should we respond? In this series, Mister Brown helps elementary students with:
· Taking responsibility for their actions
· Telling the difference between being a tattletale and speaking up
· Being still when it’s time to settle down
· Avoiding the blame game
· Confessing mistakes
· Identifying responsibilities at school and at home
· Caring about others in the community
With these lessons, each student will be reminded that I am Responsible for Me!
From | The Midwest and now lives in Northern California.
Likes | Playing games, learning new things, pizza with way too many toppings.
Hates | Mosquitos and the smell of nail polish.
Plays | Basketball and is the proud reigning tetherball champ at several local elementary schools.
Goals | To make a difference, choose well, and to beat his wife at dominoes.