Drive Time with Mister Brown
Mister Brown has an hour and a half drive…how much can he talk about before it’s over?
In this series, Mister Brown shares thoughts on a variety of topics while on his way to speak at a school. Throughout his musings he discusses a variety of topics, including:
· Figuring out how to communicate to reach a certain audience
· Being encouraged by encouraging others
· Taking breaks on the way to a destination as well as in life
· Helping a relationship heal by being honest and open
· Dealing with imperfection as a step to getting better
· Connecting with others by making them feel valued
· Focusing on the details to achieve the big picture
· Reminiscing on years of speaking
· Treating others with respect, even when they are not respectful
Throughout the Drive Time, Mister Brown shares what he has learned in order to help middle and high school students choose well!
From | The Midwest and now lives in Northern California.
Likes | Playing games, learning new things, pizza with way too many toppings.
Hates | Mosquitos and the smell of nail polish.
Plays | Basketball and is the proud reigning tetherball champ at several local elementary schools.
Goals | To make a difference, choose well, and to beat his wife at dominoes.
StartEp 1 I Don't Know What I'm Doing (8:55)
StartEp 2 Rest Areas (4:59)
StartEp3 A Quote From the Book Road Less Stupid (5:37)
StartEp 4 Are You a Perfectionist? Here are 2 Helpful Quotes (5:13)
StartEp 5 Connecting with People (6:04)
StartEp 6 Pay Attention to Details (4:14)
StartEp 7 Have I Been to Your School? (4:53)
StartEp 8 When People Do You Wrong Do This (5:16)
StartDrive Time with Mister Brown Discussion Questions